Monday, March 08, 2010

Glamour Girl!!







So my grama is glamorous. So was my great grama. The women in my family were brought up with the notion the when you wake up in the morning, the first thing you do is fix your face. Well, I don't, I don't because I am a kind of "o' naturale" kind of gal. Maybe a little mascara, but that's about it. Well, Angelique has spent a lot of time around my grama and thinks putting on make up is the norm. So when she is around grama, she wants to put it on too. I thought it would be a good idea to get her a little bit of her own (the fake stuff) so she wouldn't bother my grama while she is fixing her face when she comes over or we go over there (Nevaeh got some too, but she was only interested for about 1 minute, it takes grama about 10, Angelique took about half a day!).

No comments: