We would like to present you with all the things we remember to use our camera with! Check back often, you never know when we will remember!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Nevaeh's Recital
Nevaeh's recital was a surprise. It was at 6pm, so I was getting her ready at 2pm, she decided she didn't want to dance anymore. I told her I would just comb her hair. An hour later, she was so tired since she naps from 1 to 3, she was cranky and DEFINITELY didn't want to dance. So while I got Angelique ready, she fell asleep. On the way there, she still wasn't too happy but her BFF Aliyah was with us and she was ok. Once we were at the museum (Museum of Contemporary Art) and into the theater for their dress rehearsal, she saw the stage, ran on to it and started dancing! The rehearsal went well, all the dancers went back stage while the theater filled in and the it started. The first class did their dance and then the lights dimmed and on came the music for the toddlers...Watch my ham!! (Remember, they are all SUPPOSED to be doing the same thing together...) I am so proud of my baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment